All people attending the festival must be wearing their wristband on their right wrists upon arrival. Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed. Please read all instructions below.
Only register the wristband you will be wearing. That means if you bought 2 wristbands for the festival, whoever is wearing the 2nd one has to register using their own email address or Facebook account.
Register prior to applying it onto your wrist. You will be unable to read your unique id number once on your wrist.
To register your wristband, simply visit the RFID Wristband Registration page. You may also do this via our 2015 mobile app.
- Slip un-tightened wristband over your right wrist.
- Hold onto the ends of the wristband and slide the closure toward your wrist to tighten
- Tighten the wristband BUT do NOT over-tighten the wristband. Do this, by leaving one index finger distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security.
- The closure slides one-way and cannot be loosened once the wristband is fitted to your wrist. You only get one shot at this so we suggest that you seek the help of another person when applying the wristband.
- Do not subject your sensitive RFID wristband to the following: fire, cutting, excessive twisting, pulling, and stretching or customization.
Entrance to the Festival:
- Wristbands are required at all times on festival grounds. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband, please immediately report to security or the box office.
- All wristbands will be checked for proper application by staff.
- A person in possession of a wristband which has been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
- Prior to arriving, wristbands must be properly applied on your right wrist in order to pass through all entrances to gates and venues.
- If you have any issues or questions regarding your wristband(s), please visit the festival box office.
Will call /box office:
- If you are picking up your wristband from Will Call, you can find hours and location here.
3rd party/scalper warning:
- Do not buy from a 3rd party/scalper. We will not authenticate or confirm validity of anything bought from a 3rd party/scalper. You are 100% at your own risk in dealing with 3rd party/scalpers. We will not respond to inquiries about buying or selling passes to/from 3rd parties/scalpers or passes not working that you bought/sold via a 3rd party/scalper. Customer order information, including scan logs are confidential and will not be released. We cannot get involved with issues arising from 3rd party sales.